ACS Engineers undertook the planning, design and construction inspections of development of a subdivision in Harrisville within the Scenic Rim region. To complete the concept and detailed design of the civil, the following was undertaken:
- Road and intersection design including bulk earthworks
- Stormwater infrastructure design including stormwater quality and quantity assessment
- Urban Utilities application including design package
- Erosion and sediment control
- Visualisation using Beyond CAD
All works completed by ACS Engineers are in accordance with current standards and guidelines. Inspections occur before, during and after construction, with an as-constructed package compiled at the completion of the project.